Views: 13 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-29 Origin: Site
As a way for people to entertain and relax, amusement equipment has been extremely popular for a long time. For users who purchase amusement equipment and the amusement manufacturers, safety and quality are always a part that cannot be ignored. Lonton Rides also invested huge funds and energy in the design and safety of amusement equipment. Today we will talk about the sandblasting product processes in carnival equipment production.
Click to check the detailed video ↑
The process of using the impact of high-speed sand flow to clean and roughen the surface of the substrate. Compressed air is used as power to form a high-speed jet beam to spray the spray material on the surface of the workpiece to be treated at a high speed, so that the appearance or shape of the outer surface of the workpiece is changed. The surface will be cleaner and have different roughness, so that the mechanical properties of the surface of the workpiece are improved. Therefore, the fatigue resistance of the workpiece is improved, the adhesion between it and the coating is increased, the durability of the coating film is prolonged, and it is also conducive to the leveling and decoration of the coating.
1. Remove rust, carbon deposits, welding slag, old paint layer or other dried oily substances on the surface of the workpiece, remove burrs or directional wear marks on the workpiece, and mold sand and oxidation on the surface of the workpiece after casting, forging or heat treatment Skin.
2. It is used to treat the surface of some workpieces that are not suitable for pretreatment by chemical methods, such as treating the oxide film on the surface of high-strength steel that is very sensitive to hydrogen embrittlement, and cleaning the magnesium alloy parts that are extremely corrosive in the aqueous solution.
3. Improve the surface roughness value of the workpiece to prepare for coating or adhesion of other coatings.
4. Wet blasting the cutting tool can increase its service life.
5. Clean the weld seam of the welded parts to ensure the quality of the assembled parts.
6. Sandblasting can be used for thermal spraying or rust removal before paint coating. The workpiece after sandblasting can directly enter the conversion film tank such as chemical plating tank or phosphating tank.
What is the difference between iron parts after sandblasting and iron parts without sandblasting?
1. The adhesion of the surface of the workpiece after sandblasting is stronger, which can improve the effect of the workpiece and extend the service life of the paint
2. The surface of the workpiece after sandblasting is smoother, and the welding slag and barbs that may appear during the processing can be well cleaned.
3. The sandblasted workpiece can effectively clean up the impurities in the welding part, make the welding stronger, and use it as the main body of amusement equipment to increase the safety of the equipment.
4. The sandblasted workpiece has stronger fatigue resistance and longer service life.
Lonton Rides has own a sandblasting machine, which is specially used for sandblasting of equipment workpieces. Also, Lonton Rides also cooperates with professional sandblasting treatment plants. In the processing of raw materials, we always adhere to the meticulous process standards, and use the best products to repay the trust of every customer.