Views:13 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-11 Origin:Site
Amusement Park is a place where people gather. Our amusement facilities are frequently used every day. In the long run, it will cause serious wear and tear of the amusement facilities, which may threaten the safety of the people who play. Therefore, the amusement equipment in use every day to check, in order to facilitate the timely detection of faults, so as not to affect the normal use of the next day. Then How do we check it?
1. You need to check the cockpit of the amusement equipment for damage to ensure the safety of the main body of the children's amusement equipment.
2. The handle, safety belt or safety press bar of the test equipment is fixed and locked reliably, without breakage or damage.
3. The cabin skeleton, cabin body cannot appear the crack, the corrosion damage phenomenon.
4. The block of the car door and window should not be damaged.
5. Check whether there are cracks in the welding site and obvious deformation in the stress concentration site.